The primary reasons people have oral or dental problems are tooth decay, gum disease, or other oral diseases. Crowns, fillings, and veneers are used to restore damaged teeth, replace missing teeth, or improve the appearance of teeth.
Benefits of crowns, fillings, and veneers
- Improve the appearance of teeth
- Help with tooth decay
- Help prevent tooth fracture
- Help prevent periodontal disease
Why choose us for dental crowns in Dallas, TX?
We offer a variety of affordable restorations with a focus on excellence, affordability, and exceptional customer service.
- Our crowns are made of porcelain for long-lasting strength and durability.
- We have a large selection of affordable veneers so you can change your look, color, or tooth shape.
- We have several types of veneers, including composite resin, synthetic resin, and ultra-thin.
- We use the highest quality all-ceramic and porcelain materials, and our crowns, fillings, and veneers are all bonded with the highest quality resin.
- We offer multiple tests to ensure that you get the highest quality.